Saturday, April 3, 2010

A bit of a delay

I had a fun filled week with the kids and look forward to posting about all of the places we visited. However, we are still having computer issues here. Mine died a few weeks ago and I don't have the money to replace it right now. I have been using Rob's computer but the computer and I don't always get along. Anyway, hopefully Rob will have the computer up and running by tomorrow so I can catch up on this week. For now I am using my phone. It's nice that it has a blogger app but it's just not the same. Plus I can't post the pictures taken with my camera from my phone. Also, the app likes to crash at inconvient times. So until then, here is a list of the places you can look forward to reading about:
Petland in Wheaton
2Toots
Lake Ellyn
Brookfield Zoo
The Children's Garden at Morton Arboretum
McDonalds Play Place
Plus the beginning of a project we will be working on through out the summer!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment