Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm neglecting this poor blog!

Since school has started it has been a bit busy. We are still doing things that I will blog about when I have time (maybe this weekend?) but I have been slacking with the picture taking. We have gone on a few outings but not much that I haven't blogged about before. Tomorrow M and I are going somewhere kind of new. We have been to one before but at a different location. I don't really want to say where we are going just to play it safe. But I promise to take pictures and blog about it!

For now, I will share with you a little bit of how our week goes.
E is in school every morning now so while E is at school, I try to keep M busy.
Monday- we have an art class
Tuesday- I take her to the library to pick out new books
Wednesday- I am going to start trying to add in some learning for her so that will be the day to do any projects or outings that go with that week. I just don't have everything figured out yet (again, maybe this weekend?)
Thursday- we have music
Friday- we go to story time at the other library

While we are playing at home, M has been very into puzzles lately and she is getting pretty good! She can do the big floor puzzles if I tell here where the piece goes. She then figures out how to get it to fit in there. She has also been into dressing up. Later I will post a cute picture of her dressed as a pirate. Over the weekend, I made her a tutu. I am bringing it today and will take pictures of that also. I think I also have a few others so I will probably have a post just for dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment