Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wheaton library book sale!

M and I just got back from the library where they were having a book sale. All children's books were $0.25! They had some good ones in there and some that were older. I only spent a few minutes looking through them and picked out 4. This afternoon we may go back and get more. I also stopped and looked at the prices of the adult books and they were $0.50 or $1. I didn't look at the selection though. Also, I don't know if you have to have a Wheaton library card or not. I will find out this afternoon and update. I think the sale was supposed to end already but I was told that they will have it going until all of the books are gone.

**Update: Sorry, I forgot to update the other day. It is open to anyone with or without a wheaton library card.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment