Saturday, November 6, 2010

A few more Children's Museum pictures

A while back I took the kids to the children's museum again. I won't go into all of the details again. If you want, you can go back and read my older posts about it. I want to work on tagging all of my posts so that it is easier to find them. Anyway, I did want to share some of the pictures from that day.

Here is one of E in the wood working area. I finally gave in a let him go in there. I didn't want to in the past just because we had M with us. I didn't really think it was age appropriate for her and I knew that she would get bored easily and there was nothing in there for her. On this day I gave in. It was a day that I was making M skip nap in order to get back on schedule (after their trip to Australia) and she was very tired. I just held her most of the time so she could rest.
Making music.


Playing with gears.
In the big bubble.
If you look closely, you can see M about to pop the bubble. If you look at E's face, you can see that he is yelling "noooo M."

No comments:

Post a Comment