Saturday, November 6, 2010

Little Monkey Buziness in Wheaton

Over the summer Little Monkey Buziness opened a new location in Wheaton so M and I went to check it out. It is on Butterfield Rd just a few doors down from Whole Foods. I really like this new location. They have a lot of similar things as the one in Western Springs with a few new things.
They have a little touch screen computer that you can use to trace letters or color pictures. There were more games on there but we didn't try those.
They also had a set of big foam blocks.
And a new structure that I thought was kind of cool. This one also has a dress up area with a dance floor. I thought this was a nice addition.
This is inside the big structure. It also included the swings like the one in Western Springs.
Here is M sliding on her belly down the big slide.
This one had the tree house too!
Riding toys are always a fun thing to have.
They did not have the playhouse that M really liked at the other location. I didn't get a picture of it but the had four sided climbing structure that was like a soft rock climbing wall. This location also had the bounce house but my pictures of it didn't turn out. They also had an art room but we never made it in there so I couldn't tell you if it was any good. It was big and I did see paints set out. Also, I saw a sign as we walked in saying that they have story time on Wednesdays at 11 with an art project after. I would love to do that if it were a bit earlier. We would have to leave early in order to get E from school. Other specials they have going on right now, early bird discount on Mondays, $1 off admission before 10 am. Tuesdays and Fridays are family night from 5-8. This includes a reduced admission of $5 after 5 and $2 pizza by the slice with drink specials. You cannot bring outside food during this time. Thursdays they have $5 admission after 3 pm. I think we may have to try that one. On Saturday and Sunday they have open play from 9-noon and private parties in the afternoon. I also saw that they are collecting toys for tots and for those who bring an unwrapped new toy can monkey around for less. I could not find anything saying how much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment