Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Circus week

Last week was our circus theme week. We read books about the circus, had a circus snack of popcorn and peanuts, and pretended to be elephants. The kids each made an elephant mask. They each colored the back of a paper plate and then glued on the ears and trunks that I had printed out. Then I cut the eye holes and put a string on it to hold them on. They were supposed to have eyes to glue on but I thought it would be more fun to make them into masks. So here are their pictures.

Elephant M.
Elephant E. I love his, I think it is too cute!
And a close up of the two.
I feel like I'm slacking in the blog department of this weeks theme. I planned on listing the books that we read but I left the list in my car and since I have to leave for work in five minutes, I don't really want to go down there and get it. I also feel I'm slacking because I am sitting here on Tuesday morning doing this instead of over the weekend like I planned. I also have one more big blog coming up about our trip to the Children's museum. That might have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment