Saturday, June 5, 2010

Make your own pizza!

One day at lunch E and I were talking about pizza. He was telling me that he didn't like a certain type of pizza so I asked if he would like to make his own pizza one day for lunch. He was very excited about this and asked about it several times since. So earlier this week we made our own pizza's for lunch. For the most part I think it went well. They both really enjoyed making them and E enjoyed eating his and ate all but two slices (minus the crust). M however did not try a single bite of her pizza. Normally she loves pizza so I found this strange. There are a few things that could have caused this. One was that she wanted to have more cheese. I told her she had to eat some lunch first if she wanted more cheese. She got upset and wouldn't eat at all. Later, she had a fever so I think she wasn't feeling well. That could have also played a big part of her not eating lunch that day. The other thing was, she loaded her pizza with everything and I'm thinking maybe she did it just to do it and not realize that she would be eating it later. I tried picking some stuff off of it but she was already pretty upset by it. Maybe we will try it again and see if she will eat it. If not, I will be prepared with an alternative. Now for the pictures. Enjoy!

First comes the sauce.


Next is cheese and other toppings.
Then it's all done. Here is E's finished pizza.
M putting on a little of everything.

The finished pizzas before going into the oven.

M adding more cheese after it was cooked.

E enjoying his first bite. Sorry for the picture mid-chew, E!


Of course I made one too and it was really good. I think Rob and I should start making them at home instead of buying the frozen ones or ordering from Domino's all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment