Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I want to go to Legoland!

Today E went to a friends party at Legoland. The parents got each child a one year pass! So nice! Anyway, I did some research on prices tonight and they have some good deals going on right now if you buy your tickets online. They have a special where you can get a one year pass for only $25! That more than pays for itself in two visits! But remember, that is online only! Also, they have a parent and toddler special (kids under 5) for only $16! That is less than an adult ticket. It is an $18 savings. However, that is only for weekdays and again, only if you purchase it online. Anyway, I thought this information was appropriate. Maybe we will go one of these days and I can post about our trip.

Also, keep a look out for some up coming posts (most likely this weekend). I have pictures of our finished bugs. I will also post about our trip to Kidstown in Wheaton and our "make your own pizza" lunch we did today. Also, maybe a trip to the children's museum on Friday?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment