Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brookfield zoo

In mid July we went to Brookfield zoo (yes I am just now getting to this a month later). The family has a pass to the zoo and did you know that they have caregiver passes?! A family can add a caregiver to their membership (for a fee I'm guessing however I'm not sure). I even used my membership card while the family was on vacation to get in free and get free parking!

Anyway, back to our trip. The kids got to ride the carousel. As you can see in the picture, M wouldn't let go of me the whole time. At least I was able to move back enough to quick take her picture.

We got to watch the grizzly bear swim in the new Great Bear Wilderness exhibit.
And we got to see the polar bear walk around and look for the food the zookeeper just put out for him. The kids think he was eating grapes.
And when everyone was hot, they got to cool off in the little splash area outside the penguin house. I think this is as wet as M got.





No comments:

Post a Comment