Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ice cream party and bubbles

The week before the kids left for Australia with their parents, I wanted to have an ice cream party with the kids. I picked a nice warm day and invited some friends over to enjoy ice cream and play outside in the water. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures. No pictures of the ice cream part of the party. I can tell you that they did have fun. I guess that was all they talked about that night. I'm glad that E got to play with a few friends from school, one he hadn't seen all summer. M of course enjoyed having her friend K there to play dolls with.

The boys' favorite part was the water balloons. That was my least favorite part because they took forever to fill for only two minutes of play. Luckily a few other adults were there to help watch the kids while I was inside filling balloons. Thank you guys for your help that day!!

I also wanted to include a few pictures from a different day when we were outside playing with bubbles.
M, popping the bubbles.
I tried forever to get these pictures but I finally got two really good pictures of E blowing bubbles. This was my attempt at photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment