Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Gym

During the summer the kids took a siblings class at My Gym. I think E liked this much better than having to sit at the front not doing anything while M got to play. I think he really enjoyed it. Seriously, look at the joy on his face while he jumped on the trampoline!

M usually explored everything in the gym.
I think E really liked being in a class with his sister. This particular day he was being especially sweet to her. While they were waiting for their turn for gymnastics, he just leaned over and gave her a big hug. Lucky for me, I got proof!
Walking on stilts.
M does the "big kid gymnastics" too! She sits very patiently waiting for her turn. Sometimes, she is more patient than the "big kids." And usually the teachers don't mind her being a "big kid." I say usually because there was one time that one of the teachers gave a bit of an attitude when she joined in just like she did every other week. I'm not sure why we got attitude that day and I was a bit annoyed about it.
Doing flips on the high bar.
More "big kid" gymnastics.
Riding on the big swing of the week, the "water bed."
At the end of every class, they do surprise time and each of the kids gets to play along with a special surprise. This week it was squishy balls.
Here the kids are holding them between their knees.
Look at this big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment