Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ads

You may notice that there are now ads on my blog. I have decided to use AdSense to make a little money from this blog. I get paid a small amount each time someone clicks on one of the ads in my blog. I only get paid once the amount reaches $100 and I think it will take a LONG time to reach that so I may never get paid but it's worth a try. So if you see an ad on my blog that looks interesting, help me out and click on it!

Also, I will get around to posting about the last few weeks. Tomorrow the family leaves for Australia and I will have three weeks off. I will be going to visit a friend in NC with my mom and sister but other than that, I should have plenty of time to update this blog. Then when the family comes back, it will be time for school. Seriously, where did this summer go? It feels like last week that I was planning out the summer with the kids and getting ready to have both kids all day every day. It went much faster than I thought!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe summer is almost over, either. Where did it all go? I'm heartbroken! I love fall, but I am TERRIFIED of winter!
    By the way, one of my blogs, Dupage Kids On The Go, is moving to ChicagoNow's blog panel. You can find me there now at http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/dupage-kids-on-the-go/ ! I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete