Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kid's Klub at York Center Park District

I got this idea from Nicki over at http://www.dupagekids.blogspot.com/. Every week on Thursday York Center Park District has some lunch time entertainment from 12 to 1. They do sell concessions starting at 11:30 but you can bring your own lunch too. We brought lunch so I couldn't tell you what they have or how much. We brought a blanket and sat in the grass and ate. We went during fire week since the fire department was there. E was more interested in the lake so we missed what the firemen were talking about. But they did get to climb inside another fire truck and an ambulance. I did take pictures but they were with my phone and you can't really see much other than the kids. I was going to post them but I already started typing this out. For some reason, I am unable to move pictures around on here once I upload them. Someone please tell me there is an easier way!

Anyway, back to the outing. There are six more weeks of this so go check it out if there is something that sounds interesting. It is located at the York Center Park District at
1609 S. Luther Ave.
Lombard, IL 60148

Here is a list of what they have planned for the rest of the summer

July 8 - Dave Rudolph
July 15 - Variety Show
July 22 - Balloon Show
July 29- Jim Nesci’s Cold Blooded Creature
Aug. 5 - Jason Kollum: Juggle Show
Aug. 12 - Yo-Yo Show

There is also a lake and a playground if you want to go early or stay after and let the kids play. We may go again but we also have mygym on Thursdays until 11:30 so it is a bit of a rush for us to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment