Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cute moments from today

This week I just have M because E is spending the week with his grandparents. On the way home from our outing this morning M was telling me all about her baby and how if someone would have taken it away from her she would have been sad. She went on for a good five minutes about it. Finally I decided to pull out my phone to try and record what she was saying. However, once I turned down the radio she stopped her story and told me to turn the radio back up. She then asked if I liked the song that was on. I said yes and she said she liked it also. She then attempted to sing along even though I'm pretty sure she had never heard the song before. Also during our drive home, she was very interested in my driving. She would ask why I was stopping, tell me to go faster and tell me to stop. This was how one of out conversations went:
M: "what are you doing?"
Me: "stopping at the red light."
M: "why?"
Me: "because it's the law."
M: "oh!"
She then went on to ask if there was a red light every time I stopped. I love watching kids figure out the world!

That afternoon M put on a winter hat, some gloves, and a purse on her arm and said "bye." I managed to get a picture of it.


After taking the picture she had to see it. She also figured out how to scroll through the pictures on my phone. It was great to see how proud and excited she was! She then asked "who is that?" for each picture. I let her answer since the pictures were all of her and E except the pictures of my car that I had taken over the weekend. Even with those pictures she would ask "who is that?" and then answer "Tistine's car!"

As much as I love having E around, I am truly enjoying this other side of M. The side that isn't always doing and saying bad things because E told her to.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment