Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cosley Zoo

Last week I planned another meet up, this time at Cosley Zoo. This is a free zoo that has just a few animals. Between 10-10:30 you can buy duck food for $1 and feed the ducks. We invited the Loren who is a nanny three houses down from us and her charge K. We also met a new friend from meetup.com and her two charges. We had a lot of fun and I really enjoyed having a few extra sets of eyes. It is sometimes hard at places like this because E and M do not always want to be in the same place as each other. So Loren was able to go ahead with E and K while I stayed behind with M who was enjoying pushing the stroller and pulling the wagon. Here is a picture of her pulling the wagon.


Here is E, K and M feeding the ducks.



Sorry you can't see much in this pic but I forgot my camera that day so I had to use my phone.

Here are the tree of them having some apple and goldfish after feeding the ducks their snack.



The kids are enjoying the bright colors of the peacock.



E and M looking at an owl.


Looking at the deer.


Playing in the train car. There are a few different things in here to play with. The kids mostly ran around making a bunch of noise by slamming the flaps on the animal footprints.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment