Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our summer plans

Okay, I have the summer planned out (kind of). There are two themes that I still have to come up with more ideas for. I have also planned out what week we are doing each theme. Of course this could change but at least I have a plan.

So here is what our summer looks like as of right now.

May 24-28 (this week!): Bugs
May 31- June 4: Circus
June 7-11: Trains
June 14-18: Fire safety
June 21-25: Farm
June 28- July 2: Ocean
July 5-9: Ice cream
July 12-16: Zoo
July 19-23: Camping
July 26-30: Rainforest
The first three weeks of August the family will be in Australia (so jealous) and I will be doing a little bit of traveling and a little bit of nothing. Once they come back, it will be time for school to start again.

1 comment:

  1. Christine,
    I was just watching Nick Jr. with Leah (Wonder Pets. I can't help it, I'm addicted) and saw it was Explore the Shore month, and on the commercial they had an adorable Octopus craft so I had to race to your blog and see if you had an Ocean week! AND YOU DO!!! :) I don't know what you have planned yet, but I saw this and thought of you! Expect more comments later. Every time I come back you have like 5 new posts!
    http://www.nickjr.com/crafts/easy-octopus-craft.jhtml
    -Missy

    ReplyDelete