Monday, May 17, 2010

Mud puddles are for jumping in!

This morning E was excited to show me his new rain boots he got over the weekend. This afternoon I decided to take the kids outside to play in the puddles since it had rained early that morning. Most of the puddles had dried up by that time but I knew there would be a big one by the park. They had so much fun running through this puddle, and chasing the poor duck that was also there. I loved hearing them squeal and laugh as they were running around.

Now for pictures (the best part).




Yes they were soaked and I had to pour the water out of E's boots, but it was worth the 15 minutes of fun they had. It wasn't really warm enough for me to allow them to be soaking for longer than 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I wish we had boots like that! (We stomp barefoot in regular rain puddles, but tend to avoid the mud, unfortunately!)

    ReplyDelete